Thursday, November 2, 2006

Bitch and Moan club

Tom Delonge now hates Blink 182 and claims they suck ass. His exact words to the other members and fans were that the music was pop "bullshit."

"I don't want to be in a bullshit pop band with bullshit pop songs while you drive your fucking bullshit car and sing along to it like you're some 14-year-old girl."

HAHAHA Like Angles and Airwaves isn't pop bullshit. HAHAHA

Hold on, let me catch my breath. HAHAHAHA

Hold on....

Ok, I'm good now.

I hate Blink 182, but now I know for sure that Tom Delonge sucks.

A picture of happier times - he dosn't seem too heart-broken here does he?

Link

What is it about Victory and Roadrunner that makes all it's bands hate one another? We all know from my previous post that From First To Last and Atreyu on not on good terms. It's getting uglier. Now they are arguing about money. I hate to break it to them, but they both had better take what they can get - bands like them never turn into the Rolling Stones. Ride the snake kids...ride the snake. Wait, that's about drugs. Ride the wave. There, that's better.

Link

No comments: