Monday, June 11, 2007

Updates - Fightstar, Madina Lake, Emanuel

I got news from one of my secret agents today that Charlie Simpson, lead singer of Fightstar has been pulled off their current tour with Madina Lake due to a pierced ear drum. When I find out more details I will let you guys know.

In news of a different kind of suck my source also discovered that Bryan Whiteman of Emanuel (band from right outside of Louisville where we're based) thinks that they're too good to do an interview for Shame-free because they don't need any press from us. How shitty is that? Hey Bryan, the public called, they said they have no idea who you are. F**kface. From now on we are boycotting them.

p.s. They said they sell out 1500 ticket shows everytime they play here. When I saw them with Madina and Fightstar here in Louisville there were fewer than 200 people. Lying isn't attractive.

No comments: