Tuesday, July 31, 2007

6 degrees of 90's musicians.

These things just keep coming back don't they? I was actually having the same discussion I am about to have with you with someone else today. Let's play connect the grungers.

Dave Grohl is making fun of emo music. Seriously, this is as played out as saying, "all that and a bag of chips" is it not?

Link

Speaking of Dave Grohl - Courtney Love has written some craziness in her blog. Talking shit about Gwen Stefani. I think we've covered this in a previous chapter haven't we?

Link

A Malaysian group is attempting to cancel Gwens tour stop for "indecent dressing and obscenity."

Link

I found this the other day - kind of old but really cute just the same. I love how towards the end someone is explaining to someone else who the guy is. Awe, poor Gavin. I heard his publicist was trying to pay some girls outside a club to make a scene when he walked out. Too bad I wasn't there, I would have made a scene for free - and possibly gotten arrested. YOWZA!



and some even more cuteness. Everyone is freaking out about the blonde hair - i think the gold chains are what we should be worrying about.

Link

No comments: