Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Link it like you mean it

It's not exploding too loudly, especially considering I haven't heard anything about it for 6 months. Gene - what are we going to do with you and your ego?

Link

Tool working on new songs.

Link

We all know I hate Spinner.com - in addition, they just moved a few notches lower. Why you ask? They interviewed HIM and it's total shit. One of these days we're going to interview them and it's going to rule. Not one of these suck interviews for and by people who don't know a damn thing about them. Seriously, did they really need to ask who they were influenced by?

Link

Lostprophets are in the studio. They're in L.A. so to all you Cali Ian stalkers your odds don't get much better than this.

Link

Ok, despite her plastic face and insane lifestyle, I sometimes really want to like Courtney Love. I took a chance and listened to her new song, Dirty Girls and honestly, it bored me to tears - well, maybe just bored me to yawn.

Link

No comments: