Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Link it like you mean it

I mean, I guess Deftones could have been qualified as Nu-metal...I dunno, I always thought they were a little too clever for that title.

Link

Speaking of Nu-metal or whatever you would call Hed (pe) their new album bombed like it was it's job in sales the first week, 5,400 copies. What's even more sad is that this ranked them #138 on the Billboard Top 200. The music industry is pitiful.

Link

OMG is Pete Wentz totally, like, engaged to Ashlee Simpson? It's so unfair - he and I were going to be 2gether 4ever.

Link

Kerrang! is touting this as a new video, but alas, it's not and they suck. Sunshine found this at least a month ago and it's funny - good advice for all.

Cobra Starship - Send My Love to the Dance Floor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean that we won't have to hear about his alleged girlfriends and dirty pictures anymore? Cause I am totally willing to give that up and live in a world completely oblivious of their combined stupidity AND bad music.

Anonymous said...

dear samina,
i am very unwilling to lose both the music fob makes and the lovely naked pics that have floated out to grace us with their sexy presence.
deal
with
it.

sunshine