Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Old and Tired

Vince Neil's Motley Cruise.

Oh I know, I can't deal with it either. This cruise is not only sad in an very, very obvious way for both the attendees and for the entertainment but can you just image the skeeze that will be on this ship? Not to be crude but it's going to be a total sausage fest. It's like spring break for dirty old guys who never grew out of their 'crue' phase. Secondly, if there do happen to be any females they will all be wearing the same clothes and hair styles as 20 years ago - just with an additional 50 pounds and smoker face. EW At least it's for charity I guess.
Link


This Bret Michaels thing on VH1 is cracking my shit up. He's seems very sweet but I'm going to take a stab at something here, and I hope my cynicism won't dash your dreams of bagging Bret - but, the dude's f*cking bald under that bandana. Now, don't get me wrong, I ain't down on the balding - HOWEVER, if you also look like a swollen cat in the face, we need to do something. Seriously watch this shit - just getting introduced to the girls and being glad you're not as easily thrilled as they are is reason enough. Wait till you see what the body guard does - but don't lie, you knew what was coming 2 girls into it. mmmhmmmm
Link

No comments: