Monday, August 13, 2007

Got the itch to start some sh*t

I've heard so much about Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson I could puke. I'm worn out with the two of them. Do you think they coordinated the hats? If they did, they shouldn't have.


They were apparently embarrassed to have their picture taken with a KY intimacy kit. Yeah, I'm embarrassed just hearing about it, thanks. Ew.

A few days later I read she was jealous of other girls and acting all high-school and shit when people wanted a picture with him. What's with the facial expressions?


Then I see some silliness with Pete's modeling pics - here. Really? A model?

Finally, Vanity Fair has succumb to the silliness of the tabloids by putting Pete along with other, hmm...morally questionable characters in an article about boys who date starlets.
From left to right that would be Kevin Federline, Pete Wentz, Steve Aoki, Benji Madden, Cisco Adler and Joel Madden. God, they're all so amazing, especially that Kevin with the wife beater and shaved head - he looks like an extra from American History X.

As a side note (and one more pot to stir) I was recently stalking Jonny Radtke of Kill Hannah's MySpace profile and was lead to his girlfriend/wife. She's pretty, she's a model and she's also been hanging out with Cisco Adler (pictured above and also below). Why the F*CK is she hanging out with Cisco Adler? In case you're unfamiliar with him - get very familiar with him here <----fair warning: NSFW and really gross.

Hanging out with the likes of someone who is best know for that picture I told you was gross can't possibly lead to anything good.

4 comments:

EdgeGirl (Coldeternal) said...

Hey Pete, overexposed much?
And Patrick says "Ooma Gooma, num-num!!"
(Which roughly translates to "Even I'm sick of this guy!")

I think he and Ashley are perfect for each other.
I'm getting this song in my mind.
It's an old song
It's a punk song.

WE'RE SO PRETTY
OH SO PRETTY
VACANT!!

Still Alive said...

Gross, can Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson please just go somewhere far away and (hopefully) never return. They make me want to hurt myself, and not in a good way.
But dayyyum, Kevin Federleezy is lookin hawt. Word up muthafucka.
<3
J-

Unknown said...

Pete Wentz isn't allowed to be embarrassed by anything. Please. And as far as her getting pissy about pictures...I heard of some other "celeb" girlfriends (now ex-girlfriend's thank you very much) who were pulling that same crap with fans of their guy...makes me ill. If you're that insecure, find a guy who isn't a little rock boy.

Anonymous said...

lol @ huge balls...f'real.
And...I would bang Ashlee to get to Jessica, true story.
If this is Pete's plan also, I will take back all bad things I said about him and give him a howie-mandel-esque fistpound.