Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lily Allen in her panties.

Most people don't like the word panties but you'll get over it. As some of you know and now all of you will find out I am skilled in the art of lingerie. I have a natural knack for it and I'm damn good. So, it was very exciting for me to find out that Lily Allen is set to be the new face for Agent Provocateur. If you are unfamiliar with the line, it's not for the faint of heart. This is some seriously sexy stuff. Not trasy, just daring. Whilst finding this information I also found out that at one point or now or something (who knows) Daisy Lowe, Gavin Rossdales love child was the face for a while. Going through girls like toilet paper, they are.



See more pictures of the new Lily. She looks fantastic even if she does look a little like Christina Ricci. Link

No comments: