Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Link it like you mean it

Alanis Morissette inducted into Canadian Music Hall of Fame. I think this is funny. What took so long? I mean, how many canadian artists are there? Really? Like 10 total?

Link

Lily Allen plans an early retirement.

Link

RHCP bassist Flea loses home to California fires.

Link


His voice just ain't what it used to be - but that's what happens when you're performing at 200 years old. I <3>




Link



I normally wouldn't write about a band like Extreme however, it reminds me of a funny story. When I was in high school I was at a friends house and his little brother was in the shower and was singing "More Than Words" at the top of his lungs and didn't realize everyone in the house could hear him - hilarious.

Link

Coheed announce more tour dates with Linkin Park.

Link

I don't want to say "I told you so" because it's actually kind of sad. Lukas Rossi really should have known better...

Link

More drama for Marilyn Manson.

Link

1 comment:

Christoph said...

oh... linkin park - if they keep picking such awesome tour mates, i might actually stick around for their performance one of these days...