Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crap is King

So much trash today!!

Contrary to earlier reports super Christian, Joe Simpson says it's just fine if boy kissing, rock starring, weenie showing Pete Wentz comes over for Christmas.

Link

Britney Spears to play the Virgin Mary in a biblical satire. I hope her acting is as good as it was in "Crossroads." I know, cheap shot.

Link

Courtney loves does Buddhist chants and has visions of a naked Vince Vaughn. I love ol' Vincey-poo but I'm pretty sure I could think of someone a little more appetizing to have vision of.

Link

Kevin DuBrow, the former singer of Quiet Riot who passed last month apparently died of an overdose. Well no shit Sherlock.

Link

Ike "I hit you because I love you" Turner died today. Joke blatantly stolen from a VH1 news cast 7 years ago.

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Kevin DuBrow, the former singer of Quiet Riot who passed last month apparently died of an overdose. Well no shit Sherlock."
HAHAHA
i can't totally hear you saying that!