Monday, February 4, 2008

Crap is King

Courtney Love is at it again. Name dropping, trying to save the world, embarrassing herself. She should be a scientilogist, aren't those all requirements to be an L. Ron Hubbard follower. (Yeah, I'm making fun. There is no excuse for Scientology.)

Here are my 2 favorite moments. The second literally made me LOL.

"Marilyn Monroe was strapped to a gurney too, but, other than me and Britney, no one's ever been strapped to a gurney."

I hate to break it to Courtney, but I think more than three people have been strapped to a gurney, otherwise they would probably just use a piece of plywood. Taken out of context, surely, much more fun that way, definitely.

Britney's not the only one she's bothering. "I went up to Lohan's room one time and there was a show on called 101 Celebrity Oops, and I'm, like, every other one - boobs out, legs akimbo, throwing s**t at Madonna. I'm like, 'Lindsay look, drugs are bad!'"

Her interrupting Madonna's interview and the time Tom Cruise and Matt Lauer went at each other are probably my two favorite reasons for live television. Honestly, I think they might be two of my favorite moments in television history, period.

Read it here

She continues on, which I am sure was in the same interview to talk about how she and Orlando Bloom chant everyday. Note to Courtney, Orlando Bloom is kind of out these days, pick a new host for your parasidic tendencies.

Read it here

This doesn't really need a joke - but I can't help it. This is about as low budget and low talent as it gets.

The back beat on this sounds like some early 90's club kid shit. Couples are supposed to keep shit like this to themselves - not release it as a single.



and no, you're not dreamy.

No comments: