Sunday, March 30, 2008

hahaha - Shame-free has been reviewed!

I don’t know who this guy is but this review is hilarious. I love the analogy that the Shame-free page looks like a "vampire’s dream lair" and that my over-use of ’Link’ annoys him. Awesome. Overall he wrote pretty nice things but still gave me two sour grapes. What gives? You know though, I always wanted to be sour instead of sweet. ;)

The first comment is interesting too...clearly he didn’t read the post because it’s not technically about Rock of Love. It’s really about that guy who looks like Synyster - but what can you expect from random people on the internet? Not much.

Keep it real Jacob Nicolas - you made my night! Send me your address and I’ll send you a t-shirt. hahahahaha

Read it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I want a t-shirt! I told recommended Shame-free for reviewing...do I get credit for that? ;)


Kymlee@Newsvine

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Jacob. Read your post (obviously), no need for a shirt really, but I'm glad you didn't take anything personally. No hard feelings.

Keep on keeping on.