Saturday, September 6, 2008

Link it like you mean it

I consider myself a republican (I know, boo, hiss) but I am rapidly moving towards being a Centrist because there are too many psycho conservatives diluting the waters. I mean, doesn't this seem a little severe?

Link

Speaking of politics, HEART is furious Sarah "Barracuda" Palin used their song for her entrance music at the RNC.

Link

Slipknot tops charts.

Link

Raine Maida of Our Lady Piece is a total fox and I do like some OLP every now and then but solo albums are so self indulgent.

Link

Terrible.

Link

Gerard Way has red hair. Rock Sound didn't think it deserved an entire post either. Besides, hasn't he already had red hair before?

Link

Finally, a gratuitous picture of Gavin Rossdale playing soccer from a movie of whose name I forget.

Link

No comments: