Thursday, October 30, 2008

Coheed and Cambria - Neverender NYC

Ok - so I don't want to oversell it, but it was f*cking AMAZING! One of the best if not, the best show I've ever been to. Seriously. I have attached some clips of the show (none of which I took) but all good just the same. There were screens behind them portraying parts of the story and on the last night they played Night Of The Living Dead in the background which was pretty cool. There were also female backup singers who overall were good but sometimes we're just a little off from what the album sounds like - no biggie.

Good news for those of you who couldn't go - they filmed the entire thing to be released on a dvd! Check the clips below.





Oh, and I almost forgot. I totally got my picture with Claudio at the Kill Audio signing at ToyTokyo. I know, I shouldn't rub it in, but I couldn't help it. ;)

No comments: