Monday, October 13, 2008

Pharrell Williams does a PC ad. Take that Justin Long!

I use a PC but I don't discriminate - I love all computers. HOWEVER, I am so effing tired of hearing Mac users and their smug opinions about itunes, and iphones and iphoto and all that other i-crap. And in case you were wondering, I'm not just talking to you (you know who you are) I'm talking to all of you. I get it. Your commercials are cute and they poke fun at PC users like they're all fat, lower level executive types and MAC users are so much more hip and "in tune" with the young folk. It's annoying. So, since apparently Pharrell Williams also agrees, Microsoft's mission in the commercial below has worked - I now feel better about being a PC user. Then again, Pharrell Williams could pretty much sway me to do anything. ;)

No comments: