Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jennifer's Body sountrack - It doesn't suck!


The new Diablo Cody movie looks a little sketchy with the participation of Megan Fox. I know, everyone thinks she's hot shit, but in the words of my friend Ralphy from Welcome to the Dollhouse, I think she's just cold diarrhea. Anyway, the soundtrack looks like a winner with a little Cobra Starship and if what I am wishing is true, I spy a My Chemical Romance cover on there as well. Let's all cross our fingers...

1. Kiss With a Fist - Florence and The Machine
2. New Perspective – Panic! At The Disco
3. Teenagers - Hayley Williams
4. New In Town - Little Boots
5. Finishing School - Dashboard Confessional
6. Through The Trees – Low Shoulder
7. Time - Cute Is What We Aim For
8. I Can See Clearly - Screeching Weasel
9. Chew Me Up - Cobra Starship
10. toxic valentine - All Time Low
11. I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend - Black Kids
12. Death - White Lies
13. Celestial Crown - The Sword
14. Little Lover’s So Polite - Silversun Pickups
15. Ready For The Floor - Lissy Trullie

Bonus track: Violet - Hole

The trailer for the movie. Not completely terrible, but Megan Fox is the female version of Tommy Lee Jones, Keanu Reeves and Nicholas Cage - she's good at playing Megan Fox and not much else. Oooh burn. Oh, and is it just me or is that guy with the eyeliner in the preview not super hot?



No comments: