Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coheed and Cambria - August 17, 2009 - Headliners, Louisville, KY

Of course, the show wasn't as epic as Neverender but it was really good. Even in shitty Headliners they sounded good. Played fan favorites and not singles which was awesome. I mean, All The Killer - that's incredible live, especially since they're using the same mixes they used for Neverender. Really great. A couple notes about the show. The Church cover was beautiful, the Iron Maiden cover melted faces and Claudio impressed the crowd with some mic stand-guitar playing. Oh, and it was hot as balls while they were playing. I don't know how he did it with all that hair. Speaking of hair - Travis cut his again. Randomness all around, I know, but I also know you Coheed fans are picking up what I'm laying down. Word.


No World For Tomorrow
Gravemakers and Gunslingers
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)
A Favor House Atlantic
The Velorium Camper III: Al The Killer
Under The Milkyway (Church cover)
Devil in Jersey City
Blood Red Summer
The End Complete/The Trooper (Iron Maiden cover)
Welcome Home

The Crowing
The Final Cut

*I'm pretty sure I got them all - if not, let me know and I'll correct it.

No comments: