Saturday, November 21, 2009

G. Way talks new album

Gerard Way, singer for My Chemical Romance (in case you had forgotten) recently spoke with RockSound about their new album.

"A friend who heard the record recently said he now had no interest in listening to our older work anymore, that we had made all our old material redundant. I took it as a compliment, the next thing you do should always make the last thing seem unimportant and I think that will happen when we finally release this album."

I can't wait to hear this new album.  Everytime the release something I am completely impressed and excited about what a grib their song writing and lyrics have on me.  Definitely anticipating this release.

RockSound

Also, they're on the January cover of Alternative Press.  They all look like grownups now!  Except for Bob, he still has little kid face.


No comments: