Friday, July 9, 2010

New Bush?!?! I know, it's like seeing a mirage.

Pretty stoked.  Not necessarily about the new song, "Afterlife", but definitely that they're back together.  The song is fair and catchy, but I was hoping for something ala Golden State (which is an INCREDIBLE album btw).  I guess Gavin and Nigel were able to kiss and make up after 8 years.  Such good British boys.  The new album is supposedly coming out this fall, but I don't know about all that - I'll believe it when I see it.  Either way, the new single is out and you can hear it here:

*UPDATE - Nigel is not involved, neither is Dave.  Just Robin and Gavin.  You know, Gavin and Gavin-lite.  Kidding, love you Robin.  ;)


Kroq - it's underneath the above picture in an embedded player on the linked page.

No comments: