Friday, February 11, 2011

Whoa whoa whoa

WTF?  Really?
Courtesy of TMZ
Do you recognize this mess?  Yeah, me neither.  This is Darcy from the Smashing Pumpkins!  YES!  I KNOW.  I couldn't believe it either.  What in the meth-faced hell has she done to herself?  So sad.

She's been arrested for something involving her not paying a fine for her horses breaking loose from her farm.  Whatever that fine was, it was not worth unleashing this picture on the public.  I could have taken up a collection and saved everyone the burned retinas.  Holy shit.

Pic

2 comments:

DonDonTootles said...

See what happens when you don't have christ in your life. I do however like the penciled eyebrows. you just don't see that enough no more.

raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

Much Better Than Expected replica louis vuitton great prices and quick delivery !! would recommend to others