Monday, June 25, 2007

New My Chem album and A7X video clip

Frank has responded to Marilyn Manson accusation that MCR copied his image:


"We're Marilyn Manson fans," said Iero. "I think he's really cool. The funny thing is that he seems to have lashed out at us about the make-up. That's weird to me, because I had heard of Alice Cooper before I heard of Marilyn Manson. I don't know how he could be mad at us. We never came out and said we were going to call ourselves by girl's name and then a serial killer's name. "I'm really sorry if he feels we ripped him off," he added. "It would have been nice if he could have said something to our faces but he's been all smiles every time I've seen him. Maybe he's doing it for the press. Some people just like to talk..."


You go Frank! See people, a boy with a scorpion tattoo on his neck is still polite and classy, eh?
Link


Also, Gerard has told Kerrang that they will soon begin working on a new album.
Link


I wish this video was longer - I guess that's why they call it a clip. heh.

No comments: