Monday, July 2, 2007

Link it like you mean it

Lily Allen has a run-in with the "filth."

Link

Thursday and Victory back together in music matrimony.

Link

I HATE Spinner.com however they're the only one's who got the release for the new Smashing Pumpkins video.

Link

Manson and Alice Cooper perform Sweet Dreams - all we need is MCR and we'd have the full evolution. ;) I keed, I keed, I joka wit you.

Link

Are you HIM's biggest fan? They're having a contest. While I am sure you think you're their biggest fan, I can assure you that I am. I however have already met them so I'll let you guys have a stab at winning. ;)

Link

Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters will be playing with Coheed on their new album. Bonus points if you can tell me what female artist Taylor's first major gig was with. Also, he's in a side project with someone who was also part of this "big gig." I may know waaay too much about Taylor Hawkins.

Link

No comments: