Friday, August 17, 2007

No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite syn greater than...

Avenged Sevenfold.

I know some of you folks out there don't like them. I won't lie, I think the political chitter chatter is obnoxious and they're pretty high on the sarcastic scale in the All Excess video - but who am I to judge, really? I'm quite the asshole myself. So call me a hypocrite - I love them and I don't care who knows it. ;)

New press pictures, new clip video and most importantly - a new song.
It's delicious.

Watch the video below to hear the new song or it's also posted at their MySpace.

1 comment:

EdgeGirl (Coldeternal) said...

That's perfect reasoning! "I'm an asshole too, therefore I like them."
I know, I used to feel so bad because I f'ing hate Shadows as a person but damn I really like their music!!
(sobs) I'm so torn!!