Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gerard thinks "emo's a pile of shit"


Gerard Way recently did an interview with "The Campus" some random-ass college newspaper or something (I guess it's not too hard to get an interview afterall) where he stated:

"I think emo is F--ing garbage, it's bulls--. I think there's bands that unfortunately we get lumped in with that are considered emo and by default that starts to make us emo. All I can say is anyone actually listening to the records, put the records next to each other and listen to them and there's actually no similarities. I think emo's a pile of s--."

Speaking of "F--ing garbage" that's pretty much what the rest of this interview is. It was conducted by people who had no idea what they were doing and used questions from readers of the magazine that are so bad it's making me rethink my offer to one day let you guys write in questions.

Boxers of briefs? Seriously? Are they kidding me?


p.s. The Black Parade is not emo - if you would like to argue me on this one I will destroy you. Just heading off the know-nothings at the pass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, someone's in a bad mood. well i think if he's not gonna be supposrtive of fan's question, what an ass.

Anonymous said...

holy shit were you right about 'worst fucking interview EVER'!! if these dumbasses were fans they would know the answers to most of these questions already and the other idiotic questions are kind of inexcusable for people identifying themselves as 'journalism students'. how the shit did that get to happen?