Thursday, September 27, 2007

Link it like you mean it

Dave Grohl has earned some brownie points with me over his cute nerding out about wanting to play with Led Zeppelin.

Link

This is why I don't get in the pit. You people who do need to start being more concerned about your fellow man!

Link

As Sunshine would say, "Oh humans."

Link

Amy Winehouse to release live DVD. If I wanted to see a drugged out lush writhe around on camera I'd watch this. I keeed, I keeed. I'm totally buying this.

Link

HIM's, "Venus Doom" album released to 38,000 is sales in its first week. This put them at #15 on the Nielsen ratings. Remember when it was like, hundreds of thousands? The big music machine is slowly dying...

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to be the first to suggest that this incident was purposely put together by the smashing pumpkins to regain their street cred and dark mystique.