Thursday, October 25, 2007

Link it like you mean it

Pink Floyd to release huge boxed set.

Link

Live footage from A7X's "Halloween" show in Hollywood, CA.

Link

This song is terrible. Not kind of terrible, truly awful. I mean, she uses the word "frickin'." Britney Spears: making the south look bad since 2001.

Link

Amy Winehouse vows to stay sober before and during shows on her current tour but was very clear that she had no intention of staying sober after them. I guess she gets points for being honest, right?

Link

Led Zeppelin to release digital boxed set in mid-November.

Link

Rock Sound, a day late and a dollar short reports on Ville getting knocked out by Jonna. Might I remind everyone again that this news is older than baseball. Ok, maybe not that old, but it's old.

Link

Seriously, Evan Rachel Wood getting a recording contract? Apparently they give them to anyone these days. She's a weirdo anyway. I'm sure it won't last long.

Link

Johnny Rotten likes to, as I say, "stir the pot", no?

Link

Part of me thinks this is sacreligious but the other part of me thinks that John Varvados is one of the only acceptable people to pull this off. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Link

No comments: