Friday, November 2, 2007

Link it like you mean it

Don Vito is on suicide watch after he was charged with 2 felony counts of sexual assault on a child.

Link

I love how Alanis picks wierd-ass projects to be a part of.

Link

Apparently Steve from Blue's Clues isn't dead but was/is apparently in a band. He kind of looks like AJ from the Backstreet Boys.

Link

Ozzy has released a statement that he didn't have anything to do with the sting operation carried out at a "concert pre-party" yesterday. I understand why he's mad but I'm kind of bummed to find out he wasn't trying to catch a bunch of court-date ditching losers.

Link

Almost Impossible is right. This quiz is so hard that I only got 23 right and was still considered a "whiz."

Link

Metallica talks new album.

Link

Jimmy Page has broken his finger thusly the Led Zep reunion tour has been postponed but fear not you lucky ticket holders out there. There will NOT be another lottery.

Link

1 comment:

Ines said...

I scored a 20 (Appzcuorentice but still smarter than president bush). and I knew absolutely none of the answers. Lucky guessing was pretty much it. lol.