Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Link it like you mean it

I love Gavin even if he does have a bird chest.

Link

I know some of you like Madonna. I don't. For once Courtney Love says something that is halfway true - too bad she ruins it by calling herself "bionic."

Link

The evolution of music has officially begun folks. Guitar Hero III raked in $100 mil. its first week.

Link

The two HIM shows in LA will be taped for an upcoming video. You know how I love live footage videos - not.

Link

Well they're a motley crew aren't they? Comedian Patton Oswald interviews Maynard James Keenan. How did Patton pronounce Puscifer the right way first and then do it wrong the second time? Silly.

Link

I don't want to admit that I am interested in listening to this new/old Axl album - but I really am.

Link

Mikey's back to MCR and as a welcome home gift they're being sued by the University of Maine.

Link

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha bionic. <333