Monday, December 11, 2006

The Saddest Songs Ever Written

I think this list is kind of silly. I know it was supposedly done by doctors with machines rating emotions or whatever, but doesn't a song that's personally sad more objective than a machine? Maybe it's just me...

1. The Verve - The Drugs Don’t Work

2. Robbie Williams - Angels

3. Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

4. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

5. Sinead O’Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U

6. Will Young - Leave Right Now

7. Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight

8. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

9. James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover

10. Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees

What do you guys think?

Link

Maybe the real question is, "Why is there a picture of Jeff Buckley when Jeff Buckley clearly isn't listed?" Maybe I'm having a 'duh' moment, but can someone explain this to me?

No comments: