Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Kids On The Block have resurfaced.

I was never a big NKOTB fan. Someone told me the other day they have a picture of me with one of the shirts on but when you're in the fourth grade and don't always get super trendy things, and then someone gives you something like that for your birthday, you jump at the opportunity to wear it whether you actually like them or not. Fourth graders typically don't have the idea of individuality developed at that point. Anyway, I digress. So, they were on the Today show and while it was kind of crappy and I cringed a little hearing grown men sing these songs, but at least they didn't look like a mess. Like most reunion tours at this point, it's most likely about the money, but who cares? People want to see them, they want to make money - it all works out. It's nostaligic and I wish them well.

There are three parts to this - here is the first. Oh yeah, and I heart Matt Lauer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...it's just as bad as I imagined it. They're just not as agile as I remember (is it just me or did they look a little heavy on their feet?). Honestly, these guys have nothing left to do but try to relive their original 15 minutes of fame? Already the buzz about this reunion has evaporated...