Monday, May 26, 2008

Link it like you mean it

Details about "Guitar Hero: World Tour" announced.

Link

In the same vein - "Guitar Hero" and "Rock Band" have been beathing life into new music as well as classics.

Link

Red Hot Chili Peppers taking a year off.

Link

Ville Valo feeds the haters because he like sto "stir the pot" so to speak.

Link

Secret performers for the Atticus DIY show are calling themselves, "The River People." I"m going to take a calculated guess here and say it's probably going to be Madina Lake.

Link

As Alanis prepares for the realease of her album, people just can't keep talking about Ryan Reynolds. I have said this before and I will say it again - I'm sure she was heartbroken when it happened but trust this - Scarlett Johansson might be younger and a popular actress but she will never be able to help him get a real acting career and she's so f*cking boring I could die. Tom Waits anyone? That album sucks ass.

Link

No comments: