Monday, August 21, 2006

Don Vito is probably a pervert.


Wait a minute...of course he's a pervert. Now, whether ot not he partakes of the more, shall we say, "youthful" ladies in the crowd I do not know. What I do know is that he was arrested on Friday for "suspicion of two counts of sexual assault on a child." EW.

Vito is being held under suspicion of findling 12- and 14- year old girls at a signing event in Lakewood Colorado with no bail.

I saw pictures of him one time at some skank party he threw or was at or something and I seriously have nightmares about the things I saw. I would find them, but I don't know if I can look at them again. I could probably draw a picture from memory. That's how disturbing they were.

Link

You see that picture up there? I will NEVER be drunk enough to let something like that happen. Silly, silly, girls...

No comments: